- Excellent as a cooking and frying oil.
- Alternative for vegetable oils, olive oil or butter.
- Certified Organic by the Control Union of The Netherlands.
- Extracted from the white meat of fresh coconut kernel and cold Pressed at Less than 50 degrees centigrade.
- No added artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, additives or chemicals.
- Contains lauric acid - antibacterial and antiviral properties
Certified Organic Natural Virgin Coconut Oil, raw and cold-pressed made from white coconut flesh, from ethically sourced Sri Lankan (Ceylon) Coconuts.
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is an excellent cooking and frying oil that can also be used for salad dressings as an alternative for vegetable oils, olive oil, fats or butter.
The manufacturer of PULUP Organic Natural Virgin Coconut Oil is a family business that, strives to maintain the highest quality standards at every stage of the production process by adhering to internationally accredited ISO 22000 food safety principles.
The products are packed and distributed in food-grade glass jars to ensure the Virgin Coconut Oil maintains its freshness when it reaches the end consumer and thus has a longer shelf life under specified conditions.
Organic Virgin Coconut oil solidifies below 24 degrees centigrade, and will turn to liquid state in warm temperatures, visibly transparent and has a fresh fragrance.
Always keep the jar closed and Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. This product has a shelf life of two years.
Find out more click here